FREE RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ENGLISH

   

Hi!

  Today I would like to share with you the resources for learning English. On the Internet you can find a huge number of sources of knowledge. But I will offer you the ones that I use myself. I hope you find a suitable one.

1.Listen in English  a cool website for practicing listening. After opening the site, you will see a nice interface, quite convenient. Excerpts from TV series, movies, news, etc. are presented for you. All videos are divided into levels, so you can easily choose the right one for yourself. There is also a dictionary, subtitles and various tasks for each video.
I think this site is great for today's youth.

 

 2. √test-english  - on this site you will find everything for learning English. Grammar, listening, writing, using English - each of the sections consists of levels, which appeals to me very much. That is, you do not need to immediately do incomprehensible complex tasks. Everything is accessible and understandable. I recommend it with all my heart.

3.ORORO - on this site you can find movies and TV series in English with subtitles not only in Russian, but also many others. You can also create a personal dictionary and add unfamiliar words.

Learning English is not only monotonous texts and a lot of exercises. It can be an exciting process through which you will improve your level.

You will succeed!

 


Comments

Popular

-Bookmarks-

With languages, you’re at home anywhere.

Web 1.0 ► 2.0 ► 3.0

The best presentations tools

GOOGLE IN EDUCATION

SURVEY SERVICES

MALL 

Mobile applications